Accepting applications for friendly and experienced certified medical billing coders. Athena EHR experience.
Certified Medical Billing Coder Requirements:
– Billing and coding ICD 10 experience
– Correcting rejected claims
– Tracking payments
– Properly coding services, procedures, diagnoses, and treatments
– Preparing and sending invoices or claims for payment
-Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, HEDIS guidelines
– Following up with patients and insurance companies about outstanding bills
-Experience in a medical setting, pediatric preferred
-A understanding of patient care, medical terminology, coding procedures & clinical protocols
-Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
-Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems
-Passionate about healthcare excellence!
– High school diploma or higher
– Experience at a healthcare facility in a medical receptionist role
– Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients
– Schedule appointments between doctors and patients
– Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, HEDIS guidelines.
– Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills
– Passionate about healthcare excellence!